Health and Safety Services
We’re committed to the highest quality health and safety standards in every part of our business.
We’re fully trained in health and safety, and hold all relevant accreditations. It’s essential to us that every member of staff is committed to safe working practices. We complete thorough risk assessments for every task undertaken.
As part of our responsibilities of protecting sites, we complete site security surveys and liaise directly with clients in the formulation of comprehensive assignment instructions.
We ensure that our staff are fully briefed on the following;
- Site Inductions
- Issuing PPE, hi-visibility vests, documentation and ID
- Maintaining site visitor records
Every member of our workforce is committed to a safe and compliant workplace. Our staff are fully trained to an extremely high standard, and we provide constant monitoring, updates and training in this area.
We employ a team of highly trained consultants who are IOSH and OCSH registered who oversee our policies and strategic planning in relation to all Health and Safety matters.
Specialist Health and Safety Assistance
We provide services to large scale projects in the energy sector in relation to additional health and safety assistance.
We provide dedicated staff at large construction and renewable projects that need specialist Health and Safety support. This is particularly valuable for the energy sector.
- Carefully monitor gas and temperature readings on large projects that require specialist tunnelling into mountain sides for the purposes of hydro provision
- Issue breathing apparatus to qualified people who are certificated and authorised for access
- Provide access to emergency services where necessary and co-ordinate with mines rescue
Keep an accurate record and details with a timeline of all personnel who are working in high-risk areas
Contact Health & Safety Services
If you have any questions, comments or concerns please reach out to us. Our business hours are Monday to Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM but we can be reached by phone 24/7 at 01667 493 249.